Bootstrap Glyphicons in Visual Editor
Bootstrap Glyphicons in Visual Editor WordPress Plugin
Adds the Glyphicons included with Twitter Bootstrap 3 to the WordPress visual editor. All credit goes to those 2 places for their awesome work!
How to use Bootstrap Glyphicons in Visual Editor:
Method A (Visual Editor – Preferred):
- Edit/Add any Page or Post
- In the visual editor you will see a new bright red “G” button. Click the button
- You will now be presented with a menu, which looks like this:
- Simply select any icon and the shortcode will be placed into your post/page!
Method B (Manual Shortcode):
- Insert [glyphicons icon="iconnamehere"] into your post.
Method C (Manual into Theme):
- Since this loads the necessary fonts and css for the Glyphicons you may put them anywhere using the standardized code:
<span class=”glyphicon glyphicon-iconnamehere”></span>
Requires you know the name of the Glyphicon.
Heres a short showing use of plugin